FAQ - General Information

How do I contact The Therapy Share?

Please send all questions to questions@thetherapyshare.com

How much does it cost to be a buyer or seller on The Therapy Share?

Great news, it is FREE to join The Therapy Share! Our Buyer accounts and Standard Seller accounts are both free. If you would like to upgrade to a Prime Seller account it is $60/yearly plus tax.

What is the difference between a Standard seller account and Prime seller account?

A standard seller account is free. With this type of account a seller can post as many items as they wish to sell in their marketplace. Once a sale is made, $0.30 plus 2.9% (3.9% for international sellers) of the sale is deducted before any royalties are paid (this is the charge that PayPal charges per transaction). The seller will then earn 60% of the royalty on their sold item, with the other 40% being used by The Therapy Share to keep the website up and running. For example, if a seller sells an item that is listed for $10, $0.30 plus 2.9% is deducted making the sale total $9.42. The seller will then earn 60% of their sale, which would be $5.65.

An upgraded “prime” seller account is similar to that of a standard account; however, the seller has the opportunity to earn more royalty on their digital merchandise. An annual fee of $60 plus tax is charged to upgrade to this account. Once a sale is made, $0.30 plus 2.9% (3.9% for international sellers) of the sale is deducted before any royalties are paid (this is the charge that PayPal charges per transaction). The seller will then earn 80% of the royalty on their sold item, with the other 20% being used by The Therapy Share to keep the website up and running. For example, if a seller sells an item that is listed for $10, $0.30 plus 2.9% is deducted making the sale total $9.42. The seller will then earn 80% of their sale, which would be $7.54.  Some additional perks of being a prime seller is that you will have access to your sale analytics when viewing your seller dashboard.  This will help you keep track of your sales, your most popular products, and other great statistics that can help you drive your sales.  As a prime seller The Therapy Share may also feature your products on our social media sites and help you market your products!  Prime sellers also have the opportunity to run sales on their products. 

Standard seller accounts can be upgraded at any time to prime accounts; you will begin earning your higher royalties the same day that you upgrade. No retro-royalties will be paid on sales made prior to the date of the upgraded account.

Memberships will need to be renewed annually.  The Therapy Share will notify you when your membership is close to expiration. 

Every seller can also be listed as a buyer for no charge.

No item can be listed for under $2.00 with the exception of free items.

Sellers will be paid one time per month through PayPal. Sellers are responsible for all fees associated with using PayPal and for fees that PayPal charges to The Therapy Share for disbursing monies owed to sellers.  Sellers are responsible for keeping their financial information up to date in order to allow for timely payments to take place.

Terms of Service

Privacy Policy